Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BARREL ASSEMBLER to assemble barrels, performing any combination of following duties: Starts gas burner or oven to heat shells.
- 2) Removes and replaces machine attachments, such as croze cutter and drill chucks.
- 3) Replaces worn sanding belts on sander.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 5) May be designated according to machine operator assisted as Croze-Cutter Helper; Head-Up-Operator Helper; Heater Operator Helper; Hoop-Driving-Machine-Operator Helper; Leveler Helper; Sander Helper; Truss-Driver Helper; Truss-Puller Helper.
Is being a "BARREL-ASSEMBLER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARREL-ASSEMBLER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARREL-ASSEMBLER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARREL-ASSEMBLER HELPER"
Job Number: 621