Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends steeping tank that saturates barley with water preparatory to germination: Moves lever to open slide gate of weighing tank.
- 2) Dumps barley into tank and weighs out specified amount.
- 3) Turns handle to open and load barley into steeping tank.
- 4) Turns water and air valves to fill steeping tank with water, remove chaff, and aerate barley.
- 5) Reads and copies water and air temperature data to maintain record of steeping cycle.
- 6) Drains and refills tank during cycle.
- 7) Turns handles to open steeping tank and dumps steeped barley onto conveyor.
- 8) May tend equipment to germinate barley.
Is being a "BARLEY STEEPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARLEY STEEPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARLEY STEEPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARLEY STEEPER"
Job Number: 600