Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides customers with barbering services: Cuts, shapes, trims, and tapers hair, using clippers, comb, blow-out gun, and scissors.
- 2) Applies lather and shaves beard or shapes hair contour on temple and neck, using razor.
- 3) Performs other tonsorial services, such as applying hairdressings or lotions, dyeing, shampooing, singeing, or styling hair, and massaging face, neck, or scalp.
- 4) Records service charge on ticket or receives payment.
- 5) Cleans work area and work tools.
- 7) May sell lotions, tonics, or other cosmetic supplies.
Is being a "BARBER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARBER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARBER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARBER"
Job Number: 4184