Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine that automatically twists sharp barbs between strands of wire to form barbed-wire fencing materials: Mounts reels of smooth wire on feedrack of machine, using hoist.
- 2) Butt-welds end of feed wire to wire in machines, and to repair breaks in wire.
- 3) Starts machine and observes counter on machine to verify required length of barbed wire on roll.
- 4) Stops machine and removes pin to drop roll of barbed wire to floor.
- 5) Cuts wire with cutter.
- 6) Attaches name tag to roll and places it on pallet.
Is being a "BARBED-WIRE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BARBED-WIRE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BARBED-WIRE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BARBED-WIRE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 593