Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Determines qualifications of candidates seeking admission to practice of law: Prepares written examinations dealing with law subjects, such as contracts, property, and criminal law based on legal code of examining jurisdiction.
- 2) Corrects and marks papers.
- 3) Announces names of candidates earning passing grades.
- 4) Submits each candidate to oral examination concerning qualifications.
- 5) Recommends candidates meeting prescribed standards be admitted to practice.
Is being a "BAR EXAMINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAR EXAMINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAR EXAMINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAR EXAMINER"
Job Number: 592