Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs engraving plate for printing government securities, such as currency, stamps, and bonds, according to preliminary drawings and knowledge of engraving and printing techniques: Examines preliminary sketch of design from government agency desiring to issue new or modified design.
- 2) Modifies design to conform with technical characteristics and limitations of reproduction, engraving, and printing equipment and to introduce design elements to discourage counterfeiting, using drawing instruments.
- 3) Selects or suggests colored inks pleasing to eye, consistent with dignity of security and need to discourage counterfeiting.
- 4) Confers with representatives of issuing agency to obtain design approval.
- 5) May originate designs and design suggestions for securities.
Is being a "BANK-NOTE DESIGNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BANK-NOTE DESIGNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BANK-NOTE DESIGNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BANK-NOTE DESIGNER"
Job Number: 2813