Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates machine that applies bands of gold, platinum, or color glaze onto rim or surfaces of ceramic ware: Selects chuck to accommodate type of ware to be banded and attaches it to machine.
- 2) Adjusts band applicator rollers and arm attachments according to width and location of band to be applied on ware.
- 3) Pours premixed liquid gold or platinum into roller fonts.
- 4) Positions ware in chuck and starts machine.
- 5) Removes ware from machine.
Is being a "BANDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BANDING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BANDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BANDING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 573