Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends electrically powered bandsaw that cuts portions from hams to prepare hams for smoking, curing, or packing processes: Lifts ham from meat tank onto saw table, using meat hook.
- 2) Presses button to start saw and adjusts saw gauges according to size of ham.
- 3) Pushes and guides ham into saw blade by hand or with wooden device to cut shank from ham or to remove tip from shank.
- 4) Pushes sawed meat onto conveyor for further processing.
- 5) May tend bandsaw that cuts poultry into serving pieces for packaging.
Is being a "BAND-SAW OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAND-SAW OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAND-SAW OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAND-SAW OPERATOR"
Job Number: 582