Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that forms rubber strips into tubing used to produce rubberbands: Sets and adjusts guides, knives, seam hammer, and cement roller on band machine to form and cut tubing to specified length.
- 2) Lifts and positions roll of rubber stripping on letoff rack.
- 3) Pulls end of rubber strip from roll, places on conveyor, and threads through machine.
- 4) Starts machine and observes operation.
- 5) Measures tubing to ensure that specifications are met.
- 6) Dumps soapstone into blower unit that dusts tubing to prevent sticking.
Is being a "BAND-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAND-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAND-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAND-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 574