Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Builds bands for use in manufacturing truck tires: Positions ply stock on drum and aligns stock with sides of drum.
- 2) Depresses pedal to rotate drum while guiding ply onto drum to form band.
- 3) Swabs wrinkles with benzol and smooths by hand.
- 4) Splices ends of plies by pressing with fingers.
- 5) Repeats operation, reversing angle of splice until specified number of plies are formed into band.
- 6) Depresses pedal or pulls lever to move rollers against band and rotate drum to bond plies.
- 7) Pushes pedal to collapse drum and pulls band from drum.
Is being a "BAND BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAND BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAND BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAND BUILDER"
Job Number: 558