Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Dips balloons in vats of dye and soap solutions to color and polish them: Pours specified dyes into dye box receptacles.
- 2) Immerses dye spreader in dye box and passes it over tank of running water to form crisscross colored pattern of swirls on water.
- 3) Lifts form pan from curing oven and places it on tank rack with molds immersed in dye water to form varicolored swirling pattern on balloons.
- 4) Transfers pan to draining rack.
- 5) Dips specified form pans in soap solution to impart glossy appearance to balloons and places them on conveyor, preparatory to stripping from molds.
Is being a "BALLOON DIPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALLOON DIPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALLOON DIPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALLOON DIPPER"
Job Number: 6234