Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds thread, twine, or yarn into balls preparatory to shipping or further processing: Places supply cones or spools on creel rack and threads yarn ends through guides and tension device.
- 2) Pushes core over spindle of machine or wraps end of thread around shaping device of coreless winder.
- 3) Pulls lever to start machine to wind specified amount of thread.
- 4) Doffs balls of thread, using knife to cut thread.
- 5) Inspects balls for defective winding or soiled thread.
- 6) May insert labels under thread.
- 7) May place ball on device to crush center and wrap end of thread around center as binder.
- 8) May pack balls into boxes for shipment.
Is being a "BALLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALLING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALLING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 548