Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends warping machine that gathers and winds strands of yarn in rope form into ball form preparatory to mercerizing, dyeing, or bleaching: Pieces up ends from supply package to leader to thread machine.
- 2) Sets yardage counter to record amount of yarn wound and starts machine.
- 3) Inserts and ties lease strings at prescribed intervals.
- 4) Observes operation to detect yarn breaks.
- 5) Locates and ties broken ends.
- 7) May tend machine with singeing attachment to remove lint from yarn.
Is being a "BALL-WARPER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALL-WARPER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALL-WARPER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALL-WARPER TENDER"
Job Number: 7774