Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that compresses and binds paper, cloth, or other loose materials to facilitate handling: Trucks or carries materials to baling machine.
- 2) Places materials in compression chamber of baling machine.
- 3) Moves lever or electric switch, causing ram to compress material.
- 4) Threads tie bands around bale and twists or clamps ends of bands to tighten bands.
- 5) Opens compression chamber doors and removes bale from machine.
- 6) May truck bales to storage place, weigh bales, and record weight.
- 7) May line compression chamber of baling machine with paper, burlap, or other covering before baling.
- 8) May sew or tie wrapping in place after baling, and stencil bales.
- 9) May be designated according to material baled as Cloth Baler; Feather Baler; Metal Baler; Paper Baler; Rag Baler; Tobacco Baler; Corn-Husk Baler; Hair Baler; Leather Baler; Offal Baler; Scrap Baler.
Is being a "BALING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 11461