Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates wirecutting and straightening machine, equipped with forming attachment, to form wire ties for tying bales of paper, hay, or other material: Adjusts driving and straightening rollers, forming attachment, and jaws of holding device, using handtools.
- 2) Turns crank to adjust feed of driving rollers for specified length of bale tie.
- 3) Inserts wire between driving and straightening rollers and starts machine that automatically cuts, forms, and ejects specified number of bale ties in bundle onto rack for wrapping.
- 4) Wraps bundle by hand or uses machine wrapping device.
- 5) May set counter that records number of ties formed.
- 6) May stack finished ties in storage area.
Is being a "BALE-TIE-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALE-TIE-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALE-TIE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALE-TIE-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 543