Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sews burlap covering on baled agricultural produce, such as cotton or hops: Pulls edges of covering material together, folds in end flaps and secures end flaps temporarily with awl.
- 2) Threads spring-eye sack needle with twine and sews seams.
- 3) May weigh, stencil, and tag bales.
- 4) May wrap double compressed bales with metal bands for export shipment.
- 5) May be designated Sewer, Head when working in bed of press.
- 6) May sew burlap covering on baled produce, using portable sewing machine.
Is being a "BALE SEWER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALE SEWER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALE SEWER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALE SEWER"
Job Number: 11502