Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends semiautomatic turning machine to cut recess in watch balance wheel: Fits center hole of balance wheel over pin protruding from face of quill, using tweezers.
- 2) Fits holding ring over wheel and depresses pedal to clamp ring in place.
- 3) Depresses pedal to start machine.
- 4) Observes machine operation to detect malfunction.
- 5) Lifts recessed wheel from pin, using tweezers, when machine automatically stops at end of cycle.
- 6) Verifies contour of recess, using go-not-go gauge, depth of recess, using upright gauge, and quality of cut, using jeweler's loupe.
Is being a "BALANCE RECESSER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALANCE RECESSER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALANCE RECESSER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALANCE RECESSER"
Job Number: 534