Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches balance assembly to balance bridge: Positions regulator in nest of holding block and places balance bridge over regulator to fit balance bridge jewel into hole in regulator.
- 2) Presses bridge into place, using tweezers.
- 3) Positions balance wheel and hairspring assembly over bridge, and places hairspring stud into hole in bridge.
- 4) Tightens screw to hold stud securely.
- 5) Oils balance bridge jewel, using oil-filled hypodermic needle.
- 6) Observes minute parts, using tweezers and loupe.
Is being a "BALANCE-BRIDGE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALANCE-BRIDGE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALANCE-BRIDGE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALANCE-BRIDGE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 8941