Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Screws watch balance and balance bridge assembly to pillar plate.
- 2) Places pillar plate in holding fixture, and positions balance and bridge assembly on plate securing with screws.
- 3) Tests balance for endshake by gently moving balance, using tweezers, and determining from experience if shake is within acceptable limits.
- 4) Raises bridge slightly, using tweezers, or disassembles bridge and presses down on reverse side to correct shake.
- 5) Touches oil-filled hypodermic needle to jewel to oil lower balance jewel prior to assembling.
- 6) Observes minute parts with aid of loupe and handles parts with tweezers.
Is being a "BALANCE ASSEMBLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BALANCE ASSEMBLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BALANCE ASSEMBLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BALANCE ASSEMBLER"
Job Number: 8924