"BAKERY WORKER, CONVEYOR LINE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in preparation of cakes along conveyor line: Reads production schedule or receives instructions regarding bakery products that require filling and icing.
- 2) Inspects cakes moving along conveyor to detect defects and removes defective cakes from conveyor to reject bins.
- 3) Positions cakes on conveyor for application of filling or icing by machine, observes filling or icing application to ensure uniform coverage, and places additional cake layers on coated layers, depending on number of cake layers in product.
- 4) Observes cakes moving under automatic topping shaker and cake cutting machine to ensure uniform topping application and cutting.
- 5) Smooths iced edges of cake, using spatula, and moves decorating tool over top of designated cakes to apply specified appearance.
- 6) Notifies supervisor of malfunctions.
Is being a "BAKERY WORKER, CONVEYOR LINE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAKERY WORKER, CONVEYOR LINE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAKERY WORKER, CONVEYOR LINE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAKERY WORKER, CONVEYOR LINE"
Job Number: 790