Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in mixing, dividing, molding, and proofing of dough, and in baking, slicing, and wrapping of bread, pastries, and other bakery products: Examines dough and batter for specified consistency.
- 2) Reads charts of fermentation room and ovens to verify specified humidity and temperature.
- 3) Oversees operation of automatic machinery, such as rounding, curling, icing, slicing, and wrapping machines to ensure maintenance of specified quality standards and production schedules.
- 4) Sets up and adjusts wrapping and slicing machines.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 7) May be designated according to product as Bread Supervisor; Cake Supervisor.
Is being a "BAKERY SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAKERY SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAKERY SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAKERY SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 529