Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Bakes loaves of bread to verify adherence of blended flour to specifications: Weighs equal portions of test flour and standard flour.
- 2) Mixes flour and other ingredients and makes batch of dough from each flour.
- 3) Records mixing formula and observes water absorption and kneading qualities of each batch to ensure that flour conforms to specifications.
- 4) Places loaves in oven.
- 5) Examines and compares baked loaves for uniformity of color and texture.
- 6) Weighs each loaf and records weights.
- 7) May prepare written reports of findings.
Is being a "BAKER, TEST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAKER, TEST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAKER, TEST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAKER, TEST"
Job Number: 528