Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BAKER by performing any combination of following duties in bread-baking department: Carries and distributes supplies, such as flour, shortening, and baking pans.
- 2) Mixes, kneads, or shapes dough for bread, rolls, muffins, or biscuits.
- 3) Cuts dough into uniform portions.
- 4) Greases pans used to mold or bake breads and lines pans with waxed paper.
- 5) Places pans of dough into oven to bake.
- 6) Removes baked products from oven.
- 7) Cleans bakery utensils, equipment, and work area.
- 8) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "BAKER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAKER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAKER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAKER HELPER"
Job Number: 4122