Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains order in courtroom during trial and guards jury from outside contact: Checks courtroom for security and cleanliness.
- 2) Assures availability of sundry supplies for use of JUDGE.
- 3) Enforces courtroom rules of behavior and warns persons not to smoke or disturb court procedure.
- 4) Collects and retains unauthorized firearms from persons entering courtroom.
- 5) Stops people from entering courtroom while JUDGE charges jury.
- 6) Provides jury escort to restaurant and other areas outside of courtroom to prevent jury contact with public.
- 7) Guards lodging of sequestered jury.
- 8) Reports need for police or medical assistance to sheriff's office.
- 9) May advise attorneys of dress required of witnesses.
- 10) May announce entrance of JUDGE.
Is being a "BAILIFF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAILIFF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAILIFF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAILIFF"
Job Number: 4533