"BAGGAGE PORTER, HEAD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and directs activities of PORTERS, BAGGAGE engaged in handling baggage and related work for hotel patrons: Adjusts work schedules according to work load and makes individual task assignments.
- 2) Advises PORTERS, BAGGAGE of action to be taken in response to unusual requests.
- 3) Resolves guests' complaints pertaining to conduct of PORTERS, BAGGAGE and lost or mishandled baggage.
- 4) May perform personnel duties, such as screening, hiring, giving directions to new workers, and maintaining time records.
- 5) May give travel information.
- 6) May act as agent for transportation company.
- 7) May participate in baggage handling activities and setting up sample rooms.
Is being a "BAGGAGE PORTER, HEAD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAGGAGE PORTER, HEAD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAGGAGE PORTER, HEAD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAGGAGE PORTER, HEAD"
Job Number: 510