Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in loading and unloading mail and baggage: Coordinates work schedules in accordance with train schedules to ensure that transfer of mail and luggage is completed in allotted time.
- 2) Assigns duties to workers.
- 3) Observes workers serving passengers to ensure workers are courteous and helpful.
- 4) Supervises workers sorting, loading, and unloading sacks of mail.
- 5) Notifies STATION AGENT I when transfer of mail and baggage has been completed following prescribed rules and regulations.
- 6) Recommends new methods of transferring mail and luggage onto and from trains.
- 7) Reviews workflow and production charts to determine need for additional workers.
Is being a "BAGGAGE-AND-MAIL AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAGGAGE-AND-MAIL AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAGGAGE-AND-MAIL AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAGGAGE-AND-MAIL AGENT"
Job Number: 11271