Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends rotary printing press that prints data, such as brand name, trademark, content analysis, and weight on paper or textile bags: Inserts specified type into plates or selects previously prepared plates, according to data to be printed on bags, and slides plates into channels or slots on cylinder.
- 2) Turns setscrews or uses wrench to lock plates onto printing cylinder.
- 3) Pours specified color ink into ink reservoir.
- 4) Positions supply of bags on press feed bed.
- 5) Presses button to start press and moves lever or depresses pedal to activate rotary drum and feed mechanism, and feeds individual bags into press.
- 6) Removes printed bags from discharge shelf of press and stacks bags in storage area according to data printed on bags.
- 7) Cleans press, using solvent and rags.
- 8) May tend press that prints two or more colors.
Is being a "BAG PRINTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAG PRINTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAG PRINTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAG PRINTER"
Job Number: 7246