Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists BAG-MACHINE OPERATOR by feeding paper rolls into machine that automatically prints, cuts, folds, and glues roll of paper, polyethylene film, or cellophane to make finished bags: Inserts shaft into core of parent roll and secures it with steel collars, using handtools.
- 2) Lifts and mounts roll on machine standard, using electric hoist.
- 3) Tapes leading end of roll to end of previous roll.
- 4) Replenishes glue and ink reservoirs.
- 5) Assists BAG-MACHINE OPERATOR in making repairs and adjustments, using handtools.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "BAG-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BAG-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BAG-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BAG-MACHINE-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 7205