"BACK TENDER, CLOTH PRINTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that prints designs on textile fabrics: Pushes cloth roll from handtruck onto rack at back of machine.
- 2) Sews end of cloth to end of preceding roll, using sewing machine.
- 3) Starts feed rollers and observes cloth as cloth unwinds into scray to detect cloth pieces sewn into roll face down.
- 4) Ravels seams, turns face of cloth up, and resews cloth ends.
- 5) Turns setscrews to adjust width guides and tension devices.
- 6) Ladles color from buckets into color boxes or turns valve to transfer color from tubs to color boxes.
- 7) Sews new length of back gray cloth to length in machine.
- 8) When blanket is used, scoops talcum into hopper where blanket is dusted after passing through washbox.
- 9) Removes color boxes and doctors and washes printing rollers, using brush and water hose, to prevent damage to rollers when printing stops.
- 10) Assists PRINTING-ROLLER HANDLER or GRAY-CLOTH TENDER, PRINTING in removing and replacing color boxes, doctors, printing rollers, and gears when changing pattern.
Is being a "BACK TENDER, CLOTH PRINTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BACK TENDER, CLOTH PRINTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BACK TENDER, CLOTH PRINTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BACK TENDER, CLOTH PRINTING"
Job Number: 7282