Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles padded wooden backs for metal chairs, performing any combination of following duties: Joins padding material, such as wood fiber or cotton, to wooden backplate, using hand stapler or staple gun.
- 2) Inserts end of padded backplate in stretched cover and depresses pedal to lower ram that forces entire padded plate into cover.
- 3) Inserts and aligns cardboard strips between cover edges and bottom edge of backplate.
- 4) Staples cover edges and cardboard strips to backplate.
- 5) Trims excess material from cover edges with scissors.
- 6) Burns holes through cover to coincide with predrilled holes in backplate, using heated handtool.
- 7) Inserts tubular metal frame supports into holes and joins to backplate, using hammer or pneumatic screwdriver.
Is being a "BACK PADDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BACK PADDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BACK PADDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BACK PADDER"
Job Number: 9852