"BACK MAKER, LOCKSTITCH"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates lockstitch sewing machine to make complete back of coat or jacket: Aligns center back edges from shoulder to vent, matching fabric pattern, if any, and guides edges under needle to join.
- 2) Hems vent edge or attaches rectangular piece of lining fabric or tape, to conceal raw edge of vent.
- 3) May attach tape to back neckline.
- 4) May raise center back seam by sewing specified distance from seam line to reinforce, flatten, and decorate back seam and vent.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, REGULAR EQUIPMENT Master Title.
Is being a "BACK MAKER, LOCKSTITCH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "BACK MAKER, LOCKSTITCH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "BACK MAKER, LOCKSTITCH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "BACK MAKER, LOCKSTITCH"
Job Number: 10081