Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches rigid or roll-up canvas, metal, or plastic awnings onto buildings, using handtools and power tools: Measures installation site of awning, such as door, window, and store front, and marks location for frame brackets and hinges.
- 2) Drills holes into brick, stone, or wood.
- 3) Screws or nails frame fittings into place.
- 4) Mounts awning frame to fittings and fastens into position with handtools.
- 5) Attaches crank roller to frame and building as required.
- 6) Rolls or lifts awning and makes adjustments to canvas, metal, plastic, ropes, and frame to correct operating defects.
- 7) May measure buildings to develop specifications for fabrication of awnings.
- 8) May install awning hoods.
- 9) May fabricate awning frame.
Is being an "AWNING HANGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AWNING HANGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AWNING HANGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AWNING HANGER"
Job Number: 11151