Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists AWNING HANGER to install canvas, wood, metal, and plastic awnings and to assemble and erect carports, patio covers, and metal panel fences.
- 2) Digs post holes, using post hole digger or powered drill.
- 3) Mixes concrete in mortar box or wheelbarrow, using hoe or shovel.
- 5) Bolts and screws brackets to building to hold frame.
- 6) Holds awnings during installation and lowers or raises awnings to observe their operation.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being an "AWNING-HANGER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AWNING-HANGER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AWNING-HANGER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AWNING-HANGER HELPER"
Job Number: 487