"AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects, maintains, repairs, and modifies aircraft ground equipment, such as M-G sets, air compressors, and test stands: Conducts periodic and special inspections, using test equipment, to detect malfunctions.
- 2) Tests and operates equipment for output, leakage, and operation in accordance with technical orders to determine serviceability.
- 3) Disassembles and assembles malfunctioning accessories and components of aerospace ground equipment, such as motor and engine driven generator sets, air compressors, hydraulic-pneumatic sets, air-conditioners, heaters, exhaust and cooling equipment, and test stands.
- 4) Replaces worn bearings, bushings, shafts, end plates, brushes, springs, coils, armatures, pushrods, valves, exhaust manifolds, tubing, hoses, and defective wiring.
- 5) Repairs, adjusts, and operates small gas turbine engines.
Is being an "AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AVIATION SUPPORT EQUIPMENT REPAIRER"
Job Number: 7078