Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends one or more portable power-driven pumps, compressors, or generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment, to remove water, or to maintain air supply at construction site: Connects hoses, pipelines, or power cables, using wrench, and fills fuel tank.
- 2) Starts power unit, pump, or compressor, and sets controls to regulate air pressure or electricity.
- 3) Observes temperature, pressure, or amperage gauges and adjusts controls to maintain specified level.
- 4) Lubricates, maintains, and repairs equipment, using handtools.
- 5) May be designated according to equipment tended as Compressor Operator; Generator Tender, Portable; Lock Tender I; Pump Tender.
Is being an "AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Job Number: 11161