Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends auxiliary equipment such as pumps, motors, and conveyors to supply materials and power to slurry tanks and other equipment to mix cement slurry for kilns: Receives signal from ROTARY-KILN OPERATOR and starts pumps and conveyors to feed raw materials into kiln.
- 2) Opens valves to fill slurry tanks with specified amounts of water and raw materials or to correct slurry mixture.
- 3) Starts tank agitators that mix slurry.
- 4) Greases and oils equipment.
- 5) May be designated according to equipment tended as Kiln Feeder; Mixer Tender.
Is being an "AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUXILIARY-EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Job Number: 481