Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests and examines automotive vehicles, such as automobiles, buses, and trucks, to determine repairs required: Starts engine of automotive vehicle and listens for sounds indicative of malfunctions.
- 2) Drives vehicle, noting performance of parts, such as clutch, gears, and brakes.
- 3) Tests motor timing, cylinder compression, fuel consumption, wheel alignment, and steering, using testing devices.
- 4) Examines body and fenders of vehicle for scratches and dents.
- 5) Reports findings to supervisor or customer and recommends repairs required.
- 6) May examine disassembled engine, differential, or other parts during repair.
- 7) May be designated according to specialty as Motor Analyst.
Is being an "AUTOMOBILE TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMOBILE TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMOBILE TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMOBILE TESTER"
Job Number: 6806