Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sells fuel, lubricants, and accessories at self-service station to operators of automobiles, buses, trucks, and other automotive vehicles: Allows customer to fill fuel tank of automotive vehicle with fuel, such as gasoline or diesel fuel, to desired level.
- 2) Checks level of oil in crankcase and amount of water in radiator, and adds oil and water as requested by customer.
- 3) Collects cash from customer for purchases and makes change or charges purchases, using customer's credit card.
- 4) Prepares daily report of fuel, oil, and accessories sold.
- 5) May lubricate vehicle, change motor oil, and replace accessories, such as oil filter, air filter, windshield wiper blades, and fan belt.
- 6) May install antifreeze, change spark plugs, make minor brake adjustments, and repair or replace tires.
- 7) May fill fuel tanks for customers.
- 8) May service fishing boats and pleasure craft or drive tow boat vehicle to haul boats to and from dock and parking area and be designated Marine-Service-Station Attendant.
Is being an "AUTOMOBILE-SELF-SERVE-SERVICE-STATION ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMOBILE-SELF-SERVE-SERVICE-STATION ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMOBILE-SELF-SERVE-SERVICE-STATION ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMOBILE-SELF-SERVE-SERVICE-STATION ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 11405