Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs cooling systems and fuel tanks in automobiles, buses, trucks, and other automotive vehicles: Pumps water or compressed air through radiator to test it for obstructions or leaks.
- 2) Flushes radiator with cleaning compound to remove obstructions, such as rust or mineral deposits.
- 3) Removes radiator core from automobile and cleans it, using rods or boiling water and solvent, or combination of boil out and rod out.
- 4) Solders leaks in core or tanks, using soldering iron or acetylene torch.
- 5) Disassembles, repairs, or replaces defective water pump.
- 6) Replaces faulty thermostats and leaky head gaskets.
- 7) Installs new cores, hoses, and pumps.
- 8) Cleans, tests, and repairs fuel tanks.
Is being an "AUTOMOBILE-RADIATOR MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMOBILE-RADIATOR MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMOBILE-RADIATOR MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMOBILE-RADIATOR MECHANIC"
Job Number: 6828