Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists AUTOMOBILE MECHANIC in repairing automobiles, buses, trucks, and other automotive vehicles: Raises vehicle to specified level, using hydraulic jack.
- 2) Removes and disassembles unit, such as engine, transmission, or differential, to be repaired, using handtools and power tools.
- 3) Cleans unit, using prescribed solvent.
- 4) Lubricates and washes vehicle.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to specialty of worker assisted as Truck-Mechanic Helper.
Is being an "AUTOMOBILE-MECHANIC HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMOBILE-MECHANIC HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMOBILE-MECHANIC HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMOBILE-MECHANIC HELPER"
Job Number: 463