Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs damaged automobile bumpers preparatory to replating: Selects specified make and model bumper from storage yard.
- 2) Positions bumper in hydraulic press and starts press to restore original shape to bumper, using templates to verify contours.
- 3) Removes smaller dents, using sledgehammer.
- 4) Positions bumper in bench vise and grinds out hammer marks, dimples, scratches, and rust areas, using portable grinding wheel.
- 5) May cut and weld sections from several bumpers to form single salvageable unit, using flame cutting and welding equipment.
Is being an "AUTOMOBILE-BUMPER STRAIGHTENER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMOBILE-BUMPER STRAIGHTENER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMOBILE-BUMPER STRAIGHTENER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMOBILE-BUMPER STRAIGHTENER"
Job Number: 460