Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs custom equipment to alter appearance of automotive vehicle according to customer specifications, using handtools and power tools: Reads specifications or confers with customer to determine modifications desired.
- 2) Cuts opening in vehicle body for installation of customized windows, using templates, and power shears or chisel.
- 3) Measures and marks vinyl material and cuts material to size for roof installation, using rule, straightedge, and hand shears.
- 4) Cuts and bends metal trim to specified size and configuration, using power shears and chrome-bending die.
- 5) Fits and secures windows, vinyl roof, and metal trim, using caulking gun, adhesive brush, and mallet.
Is being an "AUTOMOBILE-BODY CUSTOMIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMOBILE-BODY CUSTOMIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMOBILE-BODY CUSTOMIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMOBILE-BODY CUSTOMIZER"
Job Number: 10566