"AUTOMATIC PATTERN EDGER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates pattern edging machine to pencil edge pattern mirrors or glass: Turns screws to level arms of machine suction cup platform, using hex wrench.
- 2) Turns bolts to loosen and extend or retract arms to adjust for size of mirrors or glass being edged, using wrench.
- 3) Positions workpiece on platform and presses down on workpiece to ensure contact with suction cups and stability of workpiece on platform.
- 4) Moves calibrated lever mechanism to adjust height of motorized diamond edging wheel.
- 5) Flips switch and turns valve to start edging machine and flow of water to edging wheel.
- 6) Depresses pedal to activate suction cups that lock workpiece onto platform.
- 7) Grasps hand grips of edging wheel and moves wheel against patterned edges of workpiece to form pencil edge.
- 8) Feels edge of workpiece to ensure specified smoothness and uniformity.
- 9) Depresses pedal to disengage suction cups.
- 10) Removes and carries workpiece from machine and places onto rack.
Is being an "AUTOMATIC PATTERN EDGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMATIC PATTERN EDGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMATIC PATTERN EDGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMATIC PATTERN EDGER"
Job Number: 7619