Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sets up and operates battery of machines to produce quilted and laminated padding from batting: Places rolls of batting and burlap base in feed holders of machine.
- 2) Aligns and threads ends of material through machine.
- 3) Turns handwheels to heat calender roll.
- 4) Threads needles of quilting machine that binds batting to base to form padding.
- 5) Turns air valve that activates stationary spray gun to spray binder to surface of padding.
- 6) Aligns end of second roll of batting to sprayed surface under pressure roll to form laminated padding.
- 7) Turns handwheels to position circular knives that trim padding to specified width.
- 8) Turns knobs to adjust electric eye controlled mechanism which automatically cuts padding to specified length, drops on layer of gauze, and cuts and laps gauze over pads.
- 9) Starts spray gun that sizes pad to hold covering in place.
- 10) Turns knobs to synchronize speed of machine and starts machine.
- 11) Replaces broken needles.
- 12) Fills tanks with specified size.
- 13) Places rolls of narrow reinforcing batting in holder and guides under needles when specified.
- 14) Sews together burlap and gauze, and laps together batting to form continuous roll.
Is being an "AUTOMATIC-PAD-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMATIC-PAD-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMATIC-PAD-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMATIC-PAD-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 7977