Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, services, and repairs opening and closing mechanisms of automatic doors used in self-service grocery stores and similar establishments: Bores and cuts holes in flooring, using handtools and power tools.
- 2) Sets in and secures floor treadle for activating mechanism and connects hydraulic powerpack and electrical panelboard to treadle.
- 3) Covers treadle with carpeting and screws or nails down chrome strips around edges.
- 4) Tests system by stepping on treadle.
- 5) Repairs nonoperating systems, using handtools, blueprints, and schematic diagrams.
- 6) May install frames and door units, using cutting tools and handtools.
- 7) May install systems actuated by electronic-eye mechanism.
Is being an "AUTOMATIC-DOOR MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMATIC-DOOR MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMATIC-DOOR MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMATIC-DOOR MECHANIC"
Job Number: 10851