"AUTOMATED EQUIPMENT ENGINEER-TECHNICIAN"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs machinery and equipment used to emboss, die-cut, score, fold, and transfer paper or cardboard stock to form box blanks, knock-down advertising displays, and similar products: Confers with customer's engineering staff to determine layout of equipment, to resolve problems of machine design, and to avoid construction problems in plant.
- 2) Arranges machine parts according to sequence of assembly and effective use of floor space.
- 3) Directs workers in positioning equipment, following floor plans and manufacturer's instructions.
- 4) Assembles and installs electrical and electromechanical components and systems, using handtools, electrical testing instruments, soldering irons, and wiring diagrams.
- 5) Operates equipment through trial run to verify setup.
- 6) Adjusts controls and setup of machine for specified type, thickness, and size of stock to be processed, for prescribed sequence of operating stages, and to ensure maximum efficiency.
- 7) Instructs equipment operators and engineering and maintenance personnel regarding setup, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- 8) Repairs and services equipment, following preventive maintenance schedule or upon customer's request.
- 9) May modify previously installed equipment to ensure compatibility with new units, or install safety devices or attachments to old equipment.
- 10) May confer with customer's engineers to determine effective methods of programming work for machine processing.
Is being an "AUTOMATED EQUIPMENT ENGINEER-TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMATED EQUIPMENT ENGINEER-TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMATED EQUIPMENT ENGINEER-TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMATED EQUIPMENT ENGINEER-TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 7059