Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stocks automatic food dispensing machines on railroad passenger car, makes change, and answers passengers' queries regarding food selections: Places portions of specified foods, beverages, and desserts on shelves in machine.
- 2) Inserts labels below windows of machines to indicate type of food or drink on shelf and available for dispensing.
- 3) Makes change for passengers and answers questions concerning selections.
- 4) Observes gauges registering temperature in machine to ensure that food and drink is kept cool or warm.
- 5) Corrects jamming and common malfunctions of machines.
- 6) Prepares requisition for food and drink supplies.
- 7) Cleans interior and exterior of machines, using damp cloth.
- 8) Removes refuse from tables and wipes them clean.
Is being an "AUTOMAT-CAR ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUTOMAT-CAR ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUTOMAT-CAR ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUTOMAT-CAR ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 4157