Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts audits for management to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of operations: Examines records of departments and interviews workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- 2) Inspects accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
- 3) Reviews records pertaining to material assets, such as equipment and buildings, and staff to determine degree to which they are utilized.
- 4) Analyzes data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- 5) Prepares reports of findings and recommendations for management.
- 6) May conduct special studies for management, such as those required to discover mechanics of detected fraud and to develop controls for fraud prevention.
- 7) May audit employer business records for governmental agency to determine unemployment insurance premiums, liabilities, and employer compliance with state tax laws.
Is being an "AUDITOR, INTERNAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUDITOR, INTERNAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUDITOR, INTERNAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUDITOR, INTERNAL"
Job Number: 419