"AUDITOR, DATA PROCESSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and conducts audits of data processing systems and applications to safeguard assets, ensure accuracy of data, and promote operational efficiency: Establishes audit objectives and devises audit plan, following general audit plan and previous audit reports.
- 2) Interviews workers and examines records to gather data, following audit plan, and using computer.
- 3) Analyzes data gathered to evaluate effectiveness of controls and determine accuracy of reports and efficiency and security of operations.
- 4) Writes audit report to document findings and recommendations, using computer.
- 5) Devises, writes, and tests computer program required to obtain information needed from computer for audit, using computer.
- 6) Devises controls for new or modified computer application to prevent inaccurate calculations and data loss, and to ensure discovery of errors.
Is being an "AUDITOR, DATA PROCESSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUDITOR, DATA PROCESSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUDITOR, DATA PROCESSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUDITOR, DATA PROCESSING"
Job Number: 418