Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Verifies accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings pertaining to business transactions recorded by other workers: Examines expense accounts, commissions paid to employees, loans made on insurance policies, interest and account payments, cash receipts, sales tickets, bank records, inventory and stock-record sheets, and similar items to verify accuracy of recorded data.
- 2) Corrects errors or lists discrepancies for adjustment.
- 3) Computes percentages and totals, using adding or calculating machines, and compares results with recorded entries.
- 4) May be designated according to type of records audited as Cash-Sales-Audit Clerk; Charge-Accounts-Audit Clerk; C.
- 7) Audit Clerk; Commission Auditor; Expense Clerk; Federal-Housing-Administration-Loan Auditor.
- 8) May be designated: Inventory-Audit Clerk; Journal-Entry-Audit Clerk; Medical-Records Auditor; Remittance-On-Farm-Rental-And-Soil-Conservation Auditor.
Is being an "AUDIT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUDIT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUDIT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUDIT CLERK"
Job Number: 414