"AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION SPECIALIST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and produces audio, visual, and audiovisual material for communication and learning: Develops production ideas based on assignment or generates own ideas based on objectives and personal interest.
- 2) Conducts research or utilizes knowledge and training to determine format, approach, content, level, and medium which will be most effective, meet objectives, and remain within budget.
- 3) Plans and develops, or directs assistants to develop, preproduction ideas into outlines, scripts, continuity, story boards, and graphics.
- 4) Executes, or directs assistants to execute, rough and finished graphics and graphic designs.
- 5) Locates and secures settings, properties, effects, and other production necessities.
- 6) Directs and coordinates activities of assistants and other personnel during production.
- 7) May review, evaluate, and direct modifications to material produced independently by other personnel.
- 8) May set up, adjust, and operate equipment, such as cameras, sound mixers, and recorders during production.
- 9) May perform narration or present announcements.
- 10) May construct and place in position properties, sets, lighting equipment, and other equipment.
- 11) May develop manuals, texts, workbooks, or related materials for use in conjunction with production materials.
- 12) May conduct training sessions on selection, use, and design of audiovisual materials, and operation of presentation equipment.
- 13) May perform duties listed under DIRECTOR, INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIAL.
Is being an "AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTION SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 2851